Wednesday, July 29, 2009

AnTi_PlayinG

start from today!

i need to study very hard!

PMR is coming soon... 7/10/2009

still got 2 month more...

this 2 month...

I WONT PLAY COMPUTER
I WONT WATCH MOVIE
I WONT PLAY GAME
I WONT GO GAIGAI
I WONT ONLINE

I AM VERY SERIOUS NOW!!!

AND ...

ANTI PLAYING NOW!!!

becoz...

sej, geo n KH... project marks is not add in PMR

im so worry about this...

i scare im fail!!! ==

so i need use this 2 month n study very very very very HARD!!!!

but...i still will update my blog...

but i wont on my MSN/FS/FACEBOOK/FORUM and more......

gambateh syuan!!

im will be smarth, study hard n study well!!!

but i will promise myself...

i wont give me become CRAZY n NOT HEALTHY!!

friends n family did u support me?

i know u all will~

mwuackzxxx... LOVE u ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment