Monday, November 29, 2010

finally my bday?

my 2010 2nd kuma-kuma bday present
from my dear PINK! =DD
she is my best fren from primary skul until now!
i love u my dear pink~
muakzx....

FINALLY MY BDAY IS OVERRR!!!!
THX all my dear frens bday wishing..
i feel so touch~ T___T ♥
totally i have 270 wish
from SMS, FB, CALLING and family~ XDD
i love u all much much.. XDD

MY last shout :
HAPPY BDAY TO ME BOLOTMEIMEI XUAN!!! ♥

世界上有太多无聊的人,
无聊的人爱做无聊的事,
无聊人做的无聊事全都没有意义的事~
那请这些无聊的人收手吧!
不要浪费你还能活在这世界上的每一秒钟,
谢谢!
【this for the idiot page of anti PLU, super MK&ML】

today im crying
no becoz of im touching ==
becoz i feel lonely and my bro let me scold by mami
but finlly im nth
becoz i saw all the wish from all my frens
i feel so touch and happy
although they are not celebrate with me
but i feel so sad too
becoz some fren a wish also nv give me
although the wish is not improtant
maybe they are busy?
btw.. is past tent edi...
watever i think is rubbish also...
i will be happy..

my bday wishing..
(1) i need more kuma-kuma
(2) i need study hard-hard
(3) i want earn more money
(4) i want all of u be health
(5) i want all of u be happy always

happy bday to me
although i just have 2 new members of kuma-kuma
but i really happy
kuma-kuma i love u
bolotmeimei xuan i love u too
hahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment