Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FREE

OMG
is too free u know?
my god want go jump
i always just think want kakacaocao
becoz is too boring ok?

today buy jor many note book!
wahhh..
it so special and beautiful
i love to collecting note of special =D

i read jor so many novel
but boring too...

stupiak sun ask me continue write my novel
i want lah..
but i no mood write leh...
ARGGGG... ><

my fren is so funny
she really buy kuma-kuma for me
becoz need me  算命 with her
hahaha~
btw..
the kuma-kuma is got wearing 四方帽~

im fat edi leh
wuwuwu
want CNY edi..
i jip shau hmm dou my fat body

this saturday my dear jing is coming back from taiwan
yahooo!!!

this sunday we wanna go to Triang for visit my aunt
hope she nth and feel better..
get well soon.. =)

can i feel more hapiness with u pls?

曾经你是我的深爱,如今你还是我的最爱 ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment