Saturday, July 24, 2010

that is LIFE~

Today i do homework jor..==
my sis in law and my tuition say
they din saw me do homework at home be4
wakakazx..
today i sot jor gua..
but nth want to do
do homework better lol... T^T

yesterday i sleeping at 5:00++pm until 1:00++am wake up
hahahah~
so pro right?
my highest score is 21 hours leh~ XD
next time i want fight 24 hours~
but i sure give my mom killing gao gao lat!
wakakaka

aaron bday at 9/8
haizx..
my makcik 2/8 go back kampung jor
stupiak aaron say want surprise~
i cannot go out celebrate with them
but maybe will change it the time ba~
but not so comfirm~

wow~
yesterday my sweet ivy lee crying at class
omg~ ><
1st time see she cry~
but after rest she nth jor..
ah wu so pity also~ XD

15/8/2010 is my competiton day
my got i still haven start training ><
but now i want start jor
wakakaxz
gambateh bolotmeimei! yeah yeah~ ^^

yesterday i go to visit my pet mom~
she operation 1 week ago...
she say me fat jor.. ><
and she got say my face have good abit jor~ ^^
and give me 1 bag of 薏仁粉~
function is goof for skin gek~
thx pet mom~ love u~ muakzx..^^



I WANT KEEP FIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment