Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life is somethings different

Hi, friends. Long time no see..

Now I waiting for my college life and learning the driving lesson~

Now I want my life be something's different.

All my friends already study and I still be working part time job!

Many people ask me: why still don't want study, u don't worry after working is too late for u?

Actually I won't worry about this! Because I know I must be study hard! And get the Degree certificate~

many schoolmate study at TARC, Sunway, Taylor...

Before I choose the college, I like Taylor so much! But now I found it more best college!

[Greencity international collage] is the best college I choose it for my favorite course!

Now my course need to study 3 years, after 3 years I must sign the contract go to oversea (maybe is uk) for working~
because my course is [diploma hospitality and tourism management + cruise link management]~

after 3 years I will be working at cruise service link~ maybe work at there 1 or 2 year~~

I will intake when August~

Wish me good luck and all the time!

Now I settle all the PTPTN, I want keep attention of the driving lesson!

Silby Yap~ GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment