Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RAMPAS

today my phone get RAMPAS at skul
not pengawas cheak
is disiplin teacher cheak
OMG
haizx..
im feel so sad of my phone get rampas
but my whole family know that i bring hp to skul gek
i din scare anythings
mami nv scold me also lah
just say me 活该 lol~ ==
gor still laugh me~
wuwu....
btw~
i just scare teacher suka suka BUANG me
becoz of im a pengawas i bring phone to skul
and then...
teacher got say be4 jor gek
"if pengawas langgar peraturan sekolah, will terus buang sekolah"
haizx...
im just worry about this...
my mum say no this laws..
but...who know that???
haizx...
my phone...
i miss u much!!!! ><

my gor just now got call to my phone...
teacher nv off my phone leh!!
grrrr...
open for wat
izzit observing i got how many ppls calling me or sms me???
GRRRR!!!
PEKCEK ar!!!!!


「シーワ・・・アイミスーイユ!」

No comments:

Post a Comment